‘Military officer abducted during NDA attack not dead’

The military officer identified as Major Christopher Datong, who was abducted on Tuesday when bandit terrorists attacked the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) in Kaduna is still alive.

There had been widespread reports that the lifeless body of the Major was discovered on Tuesday evening with insinuations that the terrorists had killed him.

However, fresh information made available on Wednesday says the officer has not been killed and he is still alive.

The Foundation for Investigative Journalism (FIJ) said Datong is still alive.

“FLASH: Despite multiple rumours of his death, Fijnigeria can confirm that the abducted Major Christopher Datong is still alive.

ALSO READ:  I wasn’t arrested by DSS, I’m in my house —Igboho

“Reports of his death are NOT TRUE.

“Details soon,” the outfit wrote on its Twitter account.

The General News

TGnews is a tripod of (The General) News,articles, Journals, opinion and adverts to millions of people accessing the internet. Serving the common interest not personal or sectarian or Religion interest that are in conflict with the national goals and aspirations of building a united ,peaceful and progressive Nigeria and the World at Large.

Next Post

Security Breach: NDA Vows To Apprehend Gunmen, Rescue Abducted Personnel

Wed Aug 25 , 2021
Following the breach of its security architecture early Tuesday morning, the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has assured that the unknown gunmen responsible would be apprehended and abducted personnel rescued safety. This was contained in a statement signed by the Academy Public Relations Officer, Major Bashir Muhd Jajira, dated August 24, […]
Call for advert
%d bloggers like this: