TG News had privy to a committee saddled with the responsibility of searching for a running mate for the All Progressives Congress, APC, Party in Adamawa as a joint ticket with Senator Aishatu Ahmed Dahiru Binani who is flying with the party’s governorship flag toward 2023 general election.
The committee under the Chairmanship of Senator Ahmed Barata was said to have three top contestants who are eyeing the Deputy Governor’s office to be paired with Binani as running mate.
The three front-row aspirants are Hon Titsi Ganama, Mr. Tapa Sirumtu, and Mr. Vanje Bitrus the leading contestants.
But this medium, however, observed the responses of people, especially Adamawa politicians on many social media platforms are of the view that Titsi is the man with the closed ranks of winning the election if paired with Haniya Dahiru.
A Facebook poster Vandi Luwa Amos from Michika said Titsi has unlimited political ability to convince thousands of voters in Michika to vote for the opposition party in the state.
According to him, the former federal lawmaker commands chains of political influence from both the religious and political point of view as an EYN domination Christian stakeholder, a politician who was at the National Assembly complex from 2011 to 2015.
Is of the view that only Titsi can break the jinx of people’s Democratic Party in Michika with his political antecedents.
Luwa’s post is among many posts and has attracted hundreds of comments about Panama’s political might that poll votes for APC.
Many have adjudged that Titsi acceptance by APC cabals in Adamawa state is the wisdom of their victory in 2023.
Ganama’s credentials in brief sourced out by TG NEWS that he was a Bsc and Msc holder of Geography from Maiduguri University and worked in the following organization with experience spanning many decades:
1. Lecturing CPS Yola
2. Allied Bank Branch Manager in Ibadan, Jos, and Abuja.
3. Principal Manager NSITF Abuja Area Office
4. SA to Hon Minister of Labour and Productivity ( Late Sen Uba Ahmed )
5. Branch Manager Loin Bank Plc Kano Branch.
6. Head Human Resources Lion Bank Headquarters Abuja.
7. Hon Commissioner of Finance Adamawa State.
8. Hon Member House of Representatives Federal Republic of Nigeria 2011 to 2015 ( Madagali/Michika Federal Constituency.
9. While in the House of Reps I was a member of several committees.